- Registration is a painful process, and it might take days or weeks depending on Blogstreet to 'accept' your blog.Go visit the temple.
- It is pretty whimsical about which blogs to update, example, it has not pulled feed from this blog for ages (neither has it been merciful to my Hindi blog). The last post it picked up from this blog was , well, it has no posts right now, though for some reason it still assigns 'rating' to my site, which goes up and goes down, well, logic unknown.
- There is no one to connect to, if you have any issues. If you go to Contact and leave a message pointing out the issues, well, quite likely, you would not receive a response. Probably not even in months.
- There is no ping like feature on Blogstreet to let Blogstreet know that you have made a new post. Blogstreet has its own logic to visit your blog, well, you guessed it again, logic is pretty unknown.
- It always asks you to classify your blog in one category at joining stage and does not allow you to move to another category or to choose more than one category.
- It speaks about Book Reviews etc,but again pretty whimsical about which blogs and which posts to figure there.
The application itself seems pretty stagnant.
Looking at state of things, it certainly does not seem its pink of health, and not sure of the experiences of others, but to me it certainly seems going downhill. Is Blogstreet a Techcrunch deadpool candidate already?